Friday, December 9, 2016

Welcome to my Blog



Hi, I am Cheryl, owner of Comfrey Corner Natural Foods on Park Ave West in Mansfield.  I opened the store after being a Pediatric and Medical Surgical Nurse since 1966 when I started as a nurse's aid.  I went on to Ohio State University where I graduated with my Nursing Degree.  I taught nursing for 12 years.  Even back in the 60's, there was research on natural healing so I could teach about it to my nursing students.  I opened Comfrey Corner Natural Foods in 1978 with the distinct reason to educate and empower as many people as I could about taking care of their own health.  Who other than yourself cares more about your health than you?  I started this blog because I want as many people as possible to stay or become healthy.  Too many people tell me that Comfrey Corner is their last resort because no one else can help with their condition.  I am not a doctor.  I cannot diagnose or prescribe, but I can direct you to the most credible and up to date information for you to make informed decisions about your own health. Sound good?


No comments:

Post a Comment